The Executive Board is the governing body of World Archery between Congress meetings.
The Executive Board is made up of the President, First Vice President, three Vice Presidents, eight other members including the chairperson of the Athletes Committee and the Secretary General and chairperson of the Constitution and Rules Committee as ex officio members. Ex officio members may participate in board meetings but do not have the right to vote.
Executive Board decisions are made according to a majority vote.
- Prof Dr Ugur Erdener (President, 2021)
- Mario Scarzella (First Vice President, 2023)
- Sanguan Kosavinta (Vice President, 2021)
- Maria Emma Gaviria (Vice President, 2021)
- Jorg Brokamp (Vice President, 2023)
- Greg Easton (2021)
- Aladin Gabr (2021)
- Vladimir Esheev (2021)
- Eva Thesen (2023)
- Jean-Michel Cleroy (2023)
- Kotaro Hata (2023)
- Zheng Lixun (2023)
- Naomi Folkard (Chairperson of Athletes Committee, 2020)
- Tom Dielen (Secretary General)
- Mark Miller (Ex Officio Member, 2023)
The Executive Committee makes decisions related to World Archery’s routine business activities between Executive Board meetings.
The Executive Committee is formed from the Executive Board and is made up of the President, the First Vice President and a Vice President elected annually by the Executive Board. The Secretary General supports the Executive Board but does not have the right to vote.
Executive Committee decisions are made according to a majority vote.