- 1Riom 1999 World Archery Championships
- 3Bangkok 2015 Indoor Archery World Cup Stage 2
- 1Ogden 2011 Archery World Cup Stage 3
- 1Santo Domingo 2009 Archery World Cup Stage 1
- 1Dover 2007 Archery World Cup Stage 4
- 1Varese 2007 Archery World Cup Stage 2
- 1Meteksan Archery World Cup 2006, Stage 4 - PR China
- 1Meteksan Archery World Cup 2006, Stage 3 / COPARCO GP - El Salvador
- 3Meteksan Archery World Cup 2006, Stage 3 / COPARCO GP - El Salvador
- 1Meteksan Archery World Cup 2006, Stage 1 / EMAU GP - Croatia
- 1Arizona Cup
- 2Arizona Cup
- 3U.S. National Target Championships / U.S. Grand Prix
Logan Wilde is a sales manager who represents United States of America at archery.
He lives in Pocatello .
Logan started archery in 1996 and made his international debut in 1999.
His hobbies are: Hunting, fishing.
He is righthanded.