- 3Barranquilla 2018 Central American and Caribbean Games World Ranking Event
- 2Rio 2007 Pan American Games
- 3Central American and Caribbean Games
- 3Winnipeg 1999 Pan American Games
- 3Pan American Championships
- 2Pan American Championships
- 3XVI Campeonato Panamericano
- 1Copa Merengue 2013
- 2European Grand Prix
- 1Americas Olympic Qualifier
- 1Batalla de Carabobo
- 3Grand Prix Mexicano
- 1World Ranking Tournament Colombia
- 1Olympic Festival
- 2Grand Prix Mexicano
- 3Caribbean Arrows
- 1Grand Prix XIX Festival Olimpico Mexicano LG 2005
- 2Continental Qualifier Americas
- 11st American Grand Prix - Dianas Doradas (Golden Target)
- 3Golden Targets
- 2Mexican Olympic Festival
Juan Carlos Stevens, whose nickname is Juanca, is an athlète from Santiago de Cuba who represents Cuba at archery.
He lives in Habana . His coach is Vladimir Quintas Barrios and they have worked together since 23.
Juan Carlos started archery in 1987 and made his international debut in 1992.
He studied graduate at UCCFD Manuel Fajardo in La Habana . His hobbies are: beach.
He is righthanded. His arrows are 28 1/2 inches" long and his draw weight is 48 pounds lbs.