- 2Atlanta 1996 Olympic Games
- 2New York 2003 World Archery Championships
- 1Havana 1999 World Archery Indoor Championships
- 3Merida 2006 Archery World Cup Final
- 2Meteksan Archery World Cup 2006, Stage 1 / EMAU GP - Croatia
- 1European Outdoor Target Championships
Magnus Petersson is a human resources cosultant who represents Sweden at archery.
He lives in Gothenburg .
Magnus started archery in 1985 and made his international debut in 1992.
His hobbies are: Computers, inlines and mountain biking..
He is righthanded.