- 1Athens 2004 Olympic Games
- 1Sydney 2000 Olympic Games
- 2Atlanta 1996 Olympic Games
- 1New York 2003 World Archery Championships
- 2Riom 1999 World Archery Championships
- 1Victoria 1997 World Archery Championships
- 3Victoria 1997 World Archery Championships
- 1Meteksan Archery World Cup 2006, Stage 4 - PR China
- 1Asian Games
- 13rd Asian Grand Prix Tournament
- 1European Grand Prix
- 3Peter`s Arrow
- 2Sydney Golden Arrow
- 3Korea International
Jang Yong-Ho is an athlete who represents Republic of Korea at archery.
He lives in Seoul .
Yong-Ho started archery in 1986 and made his international debut in 1995.
His hobbies are: Pool and fishing Racing and all sports with water.
He is righthanded.