Entries opened for 2018 Indoor Archery World Series events
Registrations are now being accepted for all six events on the calendar of the 2018 Indoor Archery World Series. The circuit runs from November to February 2019 and features events in Luxembourg, China, Italy, Korea, France and the USA.
Each of the tournaments is open entry, meaning archers register themselves rather than needing to be part of a national team.
Links to register for the events are available with schedules and other information on each tournament’s website. Links can be found in the calendar below.
The series comprises three rankings; an elite ranking for athletes who make the latter stages of competition, an open ranking based on 60-arrow qualification scores, and a brand-new mixed-gender team ranking.
Further news about the team competition is due to be released soon.
2018 Indoor World Series calendar
- GT Open (250) – Strassen, Luxembourg - 23-25 November
- Macau Open (250) – Macau, China – 1-2 December
- Roma Trophy (250) – Rome, Italy – 14-16 December
- Seoul Open (500) – Seoul, Korea – 21-23 December
- Nimes Tournament (1000) – Nimes, France – 18-20 January 2019
- The Vegas Shoot (1000) – Las Vegas, USA – 8-9 February 2019
- Indoor World Series Final – Las Vegas, USA – 9 February 2019
The Indoor Archery World Series is a collection of open-entry indoor tournaments for professional and amateur archers.