World Archery newsletter: June 2020
The latest edition for June 2020 has a round-up of news related to the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on archery, including:
- An update on events, including the start of a consultation on the international calendar and recognition of national tournaments resuming.
- World Archery’s second online Summer Summit on 28 May on the topic of events.
- The postponement of the World Archery Field Championships in Yankton until 2022.
- Results from the recurve Lockdown Knockout, archery’s first live remote international event.
- Case studies from online competitions held during the pandemic.
There is also notice of upcoming calls for member associations on the subject of retaining membership, plus a list of planned initiatives.